Open Circle provides an evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL) program for Kindergarten through Grade 5. We specialize in delivering engaging and interactive professional development that combines theory, research and the practical experience of educators.
Registration is open for the 2014-2015 school year! Our whole school approach includes programming for your entire school community. Register now for our Core Program, Specialist & Support Staff Workshop, Administrator Workshop, and more!
This year, we have added two new programs: Core Program Train-the-Trainer and Family Workshops Train-the-Trainer.
Open Circle Outcomes
- Unites schools with common vocabulary, strategies & expectations for student behavior
- Improves school safety, school climate & student and family engagement
- Increases students’ ability to listen, show empathy, calm down, cooperate, speak up & solve problems
- Reduces students’ peer exclusion, teasing, bullying & fighting
- Improves educators’ classroom management, dialogue facilitation & ability to address students’ social and emotional needs
- Strengthens educators’ SEL skills, trust & collaboration
- Buys back time for academics by proactively addressing behavior problems