This one day Institute is designed to recertify Open Circle peer coaches to continue to provide high level implementation coaching and Open Circle program support in their school or district. Key coaching concepts are addressed using the Open Circle implementation coaching model along with practice to enhance individual coaching skills. Participants share coaching experiences, exchange best practices and explore ways to strengthen Open Circle facilitation, whole school integration of Open Circle concepts and vocabulary in their school. Updates on the field of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) are also provided.
- One 7-hour training day
- Coach Manual
- Open Circle Curriculum Kit
- 7 professional development hours
- Coach certification for three additional years
Who Should Attend
- Current peer coaches who completed the Open Circle Coach Training prior to 2015 who have not attended the Institute in the past three years
- Coach Training
Why Re-certify Coaches?
- Refresh coaching skills
- Share coaching best practices and approaches
- Access SEL research and resources
- Stay current with Open Circle program updates
Training provided at the Wellesley College Club, 727 Washington St, Wellesley, MA 02481.
- $400 per person