This two day, interactive workshop trains teachers who have completed the Open Circle Classroom Teacher Program to become certified Open Circle peer coaches in their school or district. Participants develop key skills to lead the Open Circle implementation coaching model within their school. This includes exploring the various coaching roles through which they can support colleagues with Open Circle meeting implementation and facilitation using a supportive, non-judgmental approach. Participants will become familiar with ways to integrate Open Circle concepts and vocabulary throughout the school community.
- One 7-hour training day (fall)
- One 7-hour training day (winter)
- Coach Manual
- Open Circle Curriculum Kit
- 14 professional development hours
Who Should Attend
Coach candidates who:
- Are interested in supporting colleagues around Open Circle implementation and whole school integration
- Classroom Teacher Program
- Experience teaching the Open Circle curriculum
Training provided at the Wellesley College Club, 727 Washington St, Wellesley, MA 02481.
- $600 per person
Note: Classroom Teacher Program training is delivered separately by certified trainers who complete Open Circle’s Train-the-Trainer program.