Open Circle’s unique whole-school approach includes all adults in a school community – teachers, administrators, counselors, support staff and families – learning to model and reinforce pro-social skills throughout the school day and at home.
EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY IS AN INTEGRAL PIECE OF THE SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL LEARNING PUZZLE!
- Students develop social and emotional skills like recognizing and managing emotions, empathy, positive relationships and problem solving.
- Teachers strengthen their social and emotional skills, improve their facilitation and classroom management skills, and learn to teach the Open Circle Curriculum.
- Administrators strengthen their social and emotional skills and learn to lead whole-school Open Circle implementation.
- Specialist and Support Staff strengthen their social and emotional skills and learn to infuse Open Circle approaches in their work with students.
- Family and Community strengthen their social and emotional skills and learn to infuse Open Circle approaches at home and in the community.