Upgrade to the new Open Circle Curriculum Kit, including the 2015 edition of the Open Circle Curriculum.
This complete set of easy-to-use materials includes:
- 2015 edition Open Circle Curriculum
- Laminated skill mini-posters
- Open Circle bookmarks (set of 25)
- Open Circle stickers (set of 48)
- Problem-solving card
- Digital timer
- Tote bag
Want to familiarize your trained teachers with the new curriculum?
Contact us now to schedule a Curriculum Review Workshop!
What's new in 2015 edition of the Open Circle Curriculum?
The 2015 edition of the Open Circle Curriculum (available to graduates of the Core Program) includes updates across all lessons, a new unit structure, and a greater emphasis on reflection and assessment. See a sample Table of Contents (Grade 5) or a sample lesson from Kindergarten, Grade 2 or Grade 4. Highlights of the new edition include:
Illustrations added to skill mini-posters
- Plus new vocabulary, including ally and reflection
Integration of mindfulness practices and activities
- Greater emphasis on increasing awareness, mind-body connection, focus, and attention for students and educators
Enhanced cultural responsiveness in lessons, literature connections, and activities
Greater focus on valuing differences across all dimensions (e.g., race, culture, and gender)
Increased cultural inclusiveness and sensitivity in scenarios and activities
Updated and expanded content
- New unit structure (Beginning Together, Managing Ourselves, Strengthening Relationships, How to Sort Problems, Problem Solving) and end-of-unit reflections
- Expanded activities section, including community-building activities, name activities, and mindfulness practices and activities
- New reflection and assessment tools section
- Streamlined problem-solving unit
Contact us at 781-283-3277 or email@example.com