Curriculum Temporary Access
Due to the closing of schools because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many teachers do not have access to their Open Circle Curriculum binders. To help Open Circle trained educators provide social and emotional learning support to their students during the COVID-19 school closures, we are offering temporary access to the digital version of the Open Circle curriculum through December 31, 2020. Educators must have completed Classroom Teacher Program (CTP).
- You must have completed Classroom Teacher Program
- You must provide a school email address
- Access is available to a single grade curriculum
- Please allow 1-2 business days to establish your username
- Access will be available through December 31, 2020. Continued access to the digital curriculum after that date will need to be purchased
Please complete the following form to gain access. You will receive a temporary password via email.
NOTE: If you need additional support visit our COVID-19 resources page.